Saturday 20 August 2011

Hand-picked

Salam.Remember my last entry?It's about KARISMA.Oh hell yeah I'm about to write about it again tonight.After few series of training with the guys and uztaz,it's time to pick the fighters who'll represent UiTM Penang at KARISMA this year at UiTM Segamat.And I'm one of the lucky ones to be picked by uztaz to represent my campus as one of the fighters who'll be competing at the tournament.

But some of us are not lucky enough as me.Why am I saying that?They are fortunate to get the chance to be part of the team.The 'unfortunate' part is that some of them needs to gain and lose weight in order we can send the team as '2 fighters per-category'.It's just the format of the tournament.Well lucky for me,I was picked automatically by uztaz because of my weight.I weigh in,and guess what?I'm in the heavyweight category.I'm the 1st person to represent my campus in that category and I'm the ONLY ONE from our campus this year.Tak payah susah2 nak turun or naik berat dah.I consider my self as 'one lucky fat dude'.After all the years I've been dieting,jogging,and working out,I'm still 'heavy'.Takpa la.Terima je la hakikat yg diri sendiri mmg berat.I just need to train extra hard to prepare myself and workout a lot harder than I ever was.This might be the only chance for me to go and meet people from other campus and get the chance to lepak2 with my sister at the same tournament(she's a fighter too.Representing UiTM Perak btw).So that's it I guess.Till next time.Salam..

No comments:

Post a Comment