Sunday 14 August 2011

KARISMA?

Let me explain what does 'KARISMA' stands for.It means 'Karnival Sukan Mahasiswa UiTM'.Well I might get the chance to be part of 'KARISMA' athlete representing UiTM Penang this year at Johor.The sport that I take part is the sport which aku tak pernah 'sentuh' since form 1.TAEKWONDO.It requires agility,speed,and power and of course,I am lacking of these 3(especially agility and speed).Ye la dah bertahun tak 'lembikkan' badan,nak expect jadi mcm Scott Adkins and Jean-Claude Van Damme.Apa kejadahnya?Of course I need to train and get fit.

So today(August 14h,14th day of Ramadhan),I'm summoned by Uztaz(my coach) to train at campus at 5.I'm not expecting a light training because it's 'KARISMA' we're talking about.Uztaz dah lama mengidam gold medal dari anak2 buah dia.Confirm sekor2 kena dera sampai tak larat nak makan untuk berbuka.The last time I've trained with Uztaz and others was last month.So I'm expecting a 'good,long,able to bleed my ears'-speech by Uztaz.Apa nak buat.Dah aku ni baloq liat.Malas sgt turun training.Terima je la 'hentaman' dari uztaz yg sehebat hentaman keretapi Bukit Bendera.

Whatever it is,it has been my dream since semester 1 to take part in KARISMA.I just don't know what sport should I play.Well at least I have found one now.It is Taekwondo which I hated so much during school because I was lazy to go to training.But now,it has given me some satisfaction because I can kick something kalau ada masalah :P.I guess that's it for my 2nd entry for today.Wish me luck in getting a spot for KARISMA! :)Salam.

P/S : This is Scott Adkins(above) and Jean-Claude Van Damme(below).Apa macam?Ada berani mau cari pasal dgn ini dua taiko?Van Damme tua2 pun badan solid oo.




1 comment: